Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

TikTok Classroom with Grammar Queen Mdm Audrey

So yes, I jumped on the TikTok bandwagon and decided to make a series of easy peasy grammar 1 min vids so that teachers will be empowered to teach better and students will learn more efficiently. Feel free to 

a. Follow me on TikTok = @grammarqueendrey

b. Like and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and watch the first the First 5 Grammar Rules here.

Stay tuned for more vids coming soon.. I will try to do one every work day and make a mashup after every 5 or 6 episodes. Weeeee! 


Also available to buy, my grammar book... Fix Your Broken English .. RM30 per copy, RM50 for 2. Special price for students and bulk buy of 10 copies or more. WhatsApp 0168451270

Here is a pic of me.. just cos I like my outfit today. Hehe. 



The next post is on the new CEFR aligned MUET Speaking paper. Go and check it out.  

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete