Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2020

PKP MUET Online Lesson 2 - Blogging as a Homework Hub

Hey hey! So I'm back with another video, this time I faced so many technical problems I was ready to punch my laptop but I managed to hold back. Anyway, the ending is a little abrupt but I think I got across all the necessary points in less than 10 minutes. Happy watching and do leave a comment if you'd like to give me feedback. 

Special thanks to all my students who in one way or another end up as lab rats... kudos and great jobs on updating your blogs. Basically a blog is quite easy to do with either Blogger or Wordpress and there are a multitude of YouTube videos that they can watch to learn how to start a blog. It is an excellent Homework Hub to compile all their individual work and gives them free reign to be creative and expressive while using the target language in an authentic manner. 

Some of the blog tasks I have given are: 
1. Write about a typical day being quarantined under MCO restrictions. 
2. Post about anything you like (K-pop, K-drama, food, cats, hobbies, poetry etc) 
3. Analyse the sample answer for the recent March MUET report writing test and retype the answer onto your blog. 
4. Record yourself giving a 2 minute speech following the MUET format. 

For No.4... the students can explore by themselves which applications suits them best. Most of them uploaded to YouTube but some used different applications like InShot, Moviva, Anchor (Podcast) etc. Interesting apps that can be explored further. 

Happy teaching and learning and most importantly, keep safe! 

Special thanks to Ann Suhana because I highlighted her blog and to Zul because I printscreened him in the midst of his speech on YouTube. 


Or click here to view my YouTube Channel Video 

2 comments:


  1.  I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, do you have answer for the MUET September 2020 (S1)reading paper please

      Delete