Followers

Friday, January 13, 2023

MUET Private Online Tutorial with me

Happy new year 2023! Still January, so it's not too late. :) 

Anyway, 2022 Session 3 MUET results were out last Thurs and the number of people contacting me is shocking. For a Cambridge (CEFR) aligned internationally recognised examination, it baffles how the results are as they have turned out to be. Most of the candidates are upset that the disparity between the 3 papers and their Writing results is huge. I won't go into specifics but suffice to say that if such a disparity is consistently occurring, then there can only be two conclusions. 1. Instrument validity or 2. Assessment validity. Either or are questionable. 

To those who want to get private sessions with me, I have decided to make myself available. Email me at muetmyway@gmail.com and I will tell you the program. It will involve 1 hr zoom/GM with me and then the number of written sets going back and forth between us will depend on how motivated you are. I only want to help serious students, priority to those re-sitting MUET. It would be nice to follow your progress and see the Wr paper marks improve tremendously with my help. 

I will also open private coaching sessions for MUET teachers. Also same concept. Private Zoom/GM for 1 hr then you will need to write essays/mark your students' essays and compare with mine. 

Ok... Also celebrating 8 million plus hits on my blog. Wow. 2009 to 2023.. it only took me 14 years. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment