Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2020

I'm an ELT Digital Inspirer? Cool.

Honoured to be interviewed. Great job Team Going Digital ELT! 


The journey has been a long and winding one, but looking back, what didn't kill me really made me stronger. Writing it all down was very cathartic and I'm glad I did this interview. It will serve as a reminder in my twilight years that above all else, one woman did try to make a difference and you never know just whose lives we managed to touch. Keep teaching, keep learning and keep loving your learners. A little love goes a long way. 

Thanks Team GOING DIGITAL ELT, specifically the awesome Cynthia James and great job Mr A³. 




To read the full interview, click this link:

https://www.goingdigital-elt.com/blog/gd-elt-inspirer-an-interview-with-audrey-koh 

No comments:

Post a Comment