Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2020

MUET and PT3 Books

Haha.. muka tak cukup tidur. 



I can ABX to you.. :) 
Conducted 3 Roadshow Workshops for Oxford Fajar last year.. KK, Sandakan and Miri. 




17 Vendors in SHOPPEE!

Here are some of my books available in the market.. in fact you can even find my latest CEFR-Aligned MUET Model Tests book on Shoppee.. last I counted, there are 17 vendors selling this book! 


Working on an SPM model test book and a new MUET book for Pelangi too now, so been pretty busy besides online classes for school and exam marking. 


Sad the Oxford Fajar is not the publishing powerhouse it used to be and that my 2 MUET books seem to be stuck, hopefully they will be published eventually in addition to the revised PT3 English books. 


TQ to all who have supported me. My self published grammar book is still available. RM30 per copy including postage, RM50 for 2. Pm me your address 0168451270, I will ABX to you. 

1 comment:

  1. hi, since the muet 's format is already change a bit . So , your muet book is using the new format? or it is just the pass year question?

    ReplyDelete