Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Anyone wants to send me a sample of March MUET writing question?

“Education is the most important factor in the development of a country.” Discuss.


The above is the question for the March MUET paper. I'm calling for sample essays to be sent to my queendrey@gmail.com email. I'll publish the entries which I think are useful as a point of reference or discussion.

Meanwhile, Kent Pee has sent me an essay which I've edited with notes on what were the lackings/errors he made. If you would like a copy you will have to email him politely (kentpee@hotmail.com) and get him to send it to you cos I'm too busy to send emails to anyone who requests. I've used microsoft word and the review format so I can't upload it properly.. even on scribd it doesn't show my comments. (go to this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/94380415/As-in-Exam-Reviewed-by-Mdm-Audrey-Koh)

Anyway, waiting for sample essays before I write one myself. Happy studying, guys!

1 comment:

  1. i had sent this essay to u..hope u can comments my mistakes..

    ReplyDelete