Followers

Monday, August 19, 2024

Daily Dose of MUET by Mdm Audrey Koh on YOUTUBE!

So last night, I went to bed, and then I dreamt that I should do short videos on how to score in the MUET Reading 800/3 paper. I even remembered what to name it when I woke up. Eureka! So this is how "Daily Dose of MUET with Mdm Audrey Koh" has come into existence! 

Anyway, I will keep uploading this blogpost with links to my MUET Repository on Google drive. 

Here is what I have so far! 

First, you can download: 

a. Public copy of MUET Session 1 2021 paper here

b. Public copy of MUET Session 1 2021 Part 1-3 Worksheet here

Next, watch these videos:

1. 2021 MUET Reading 800/3 Session 1: Part 1 

2. 2021 MUET Reading 800/3 Session 1: Part 2

3. 2021 MUET Reading 800/3 Session 1: Part 3


Wish me luck in keeping up the momentum and posing more useful videos for both Teachers and Students teaching and learning MUET all over MALAYSIA! 


With love, 

Mdm Audrey Koh 

1 comment:

  1. hye when will you post the answers for part 4 & 5?

    ReplyDelete