Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2019

2019 - I'm back! New MUET Telegram Support Group

It's been a long haitus but I'm back. I have been utterly busy with my Masters of Education in Teaching and Learning and am happy to announced that I have graduated with distinction in April 2019, University of HELP, Kuala Lumpur. It was an arduous but fulfilling learning journey and I have come out the end of the tunnel with fresh ideas and a better understanding of teaching and learning.

In the year+ I have been away, much has changed. I hv successfully published not one but two academic books focusing on the new Form 3 (PT3) format. Such an amazing feeling to see them on the bookshelves of popular national bookstores. Am working on a MUET reference book as well so look out for that in the near future. 

Right, so now that I am back on the horse, I will be posting more tips for MUET. I hv yet to hear or see the new format of MUET in black and white, so if anyone has any idea for this, do let me know. In the mean time, I will be sharing more of my materials because once the format is out, all of this will be obsolete (maybe.. maybe not) so I might as well help as many as I can from now. 


Have a nice day.. and if anyone needs to contact me just email me muetmyway@gmail.com 
Note that I may not reply to everyone (esp some students/ppl who do not know how to write politely n simply demand this and that), and that I am not at liberty to provide you with whatever you ask for simply because you asked for it. 

For teachers wishing to join the telegram group, I wl be starting a new one. The old one is infiltrated with students and it is quite annoying having to deal with students' questions in an educators' chat group. email me with the subject like MMWSprtGrp n attach a pic of ur name+MUETtimetable. Kindly be informed that I share teaching tips there and expect you to do so too so if you want to be a silent observer this is not a group for you.  

Bah, have a nice day! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi.. Audrey...may everything go smooth for you for you have been helping us the muet teachers for years.. Thank you so much..



    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for you... May God always bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , is the latest format of MUET will be applied on 2019 session 3 ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagi kamu Penjudi Sbobet Online yang ingin mengalahkan bandar judi bola terbesar di dunia. Caranya cukup mudah, yaitu kamu harus pahami dan amati saja isi artikel kali ini. Karena yang pasti semua yang kamu cari akan ada di sini. Dan salah satu bandar judi bola terbesar yaitu agen sbobet. Nah, agen ini yang selama ini masih banyak menyimpan misteri dan sejatinya membuat (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you share the reading answer session 3 2019? Please

    ReplyDelete