Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

MUET JULY 2012 ... I can help you pass.. :P

Guys... I hv no time to update my blog recently, but I believe that everything u need to know abt this exam is in my archive.

In the search box.. type
1. GRAMMAR for a grammar quickfix explanation and try out the test!
2. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT REPORT WRITING... for the latest tips
3. SAMPLE MUET ESSAYS for a collection of essays that will help you get band 3 and above (u hv to write better than me to get band 6)
4. SCRIBD .. for uploaded documents (past year reading/writing questions)
5. POWERPOINT SLIDES for my seminar slides which are ALREADY UPLOADED ON GOOGLE DOCS SO U CAN REVISE ON YOUR OWN (STOP ASKING ME TO SEND TO YOUR EMAIL COS I WONT!)

anyway, fingers crossed for all of you.... sorry if i didnt answer and emails. too busy right now with so much on my plate. plate is piling u high!!!!

as soon as exam is over, pls scan and upload to scribd so i can come up with a set of answers for reading and writing (Q1 n 2). my students r not taking this exam so i hv no access to the questions. 


cheers!

7 comments:

  1. do you have the answers for the Reading paper ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,i want to check my july reading paper answers...i need your help.....can u update the answers on your blog?sharing is caring...million thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teacher keeps on confusing me on 'differentiating' expository and argumentative essays. Actually what are the differences between them?? and how to write them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to find your presentation slide in the google docs?thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audrey, your blog is really helpful... however, i could not find your presentation slides in google docs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. can someone tell me how to find the powerpoint presentation slides in google docs that was done by Mdm Audrey?

    ReplyDelete