Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

MY 100TH POST ON MUET!

WOW!!! I can't believe that I've posted 100 times now on this blog.. haha.. and that I have so many followers. Thank god for blessing me that I am able to share with students and teachers all over the Malaysia about this interesting and very challenging topic. Anyway, just wanted to drop by and wish everyone taking speaking tomorrow good luck. For those who attended my courses, please use the quadrant (divide the paper into four parts) and write your 3 points using arrow up (reasons) and arrow down (examples). If you dont know what i'm talking about, look up the powerpoint slides on speaking which i uploaded here in the archives. thos who keep asking for the slides, i'm tired to telling everyone to please check the blog archive because i already google document it! hehe.. anyway.. speak confidently and dont stop until the examiner asks u to. good luck all!

Oh n here is a recent pic from my course at Uni Tun Hussien Onn... Batu Pahat, Johore... tqtqtqtqtqqtqtqtq so much for inviting me, I had a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment